The Warm Welcome Campaign works in partnership with community spaces, volunteers and local authorities to ensure everyone has somewhere warm and friendly to go, so no one is ever left to get through winter alone. The Warm Welcome Campaign does not directly implement activities and cannot be held responsible for the actions of our implementing partners. If your complaint is related to a space or volunteer, we recommend that you contact the space directly. However, if your complaint is of a different nature, please find our complaints policy below.
What can you complain about?
Please get in touch following the process below for all other complaints related to:
- Our brand, website or resources
- An image or story about you or your services
- If we have failed to treat others politely or honestly
- If we have failed to respond to your enquiry in a timely manner or not at all.
- If we have discriminated against or treated others unfairly
- A safeguarding issue about a Warm Welcome campaign event or individual.
How to make a complaint
If you would like to make a complaint to the Warm Welcome Campaign team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact details and as much detail as possible about the issue.
If you would like to contact us about a safeguarding issue, please email email@example.com with your name, contact details and as much detail as possible about the issue.
We will aim to respond to your email within 3 working days and hope to resolve your issue immediately. Should the complaint need to be escalated, we will aim to send you a final response within 10 working days.